Exclusive Starter Pack
The first of its kind, the Royal Navy's Dreadnought revolutionized the history of shipbuilding. HMS Dreadnought far outmatched all of her predecessors in terms of size and firepower.
In the game, as is typical of lower-tier battleships, she sails at an unhurried pace and cannot boast ideal ballistics or gun arrangement. However, owing to the large caliber of Dreadnought's main guns, the ship can pose a real threat to enemy cruisers.
- Ten 305 mm main guns placed in five twin turrets. Normal firing range: 13.7 km; rate of fire: 2 shots per minute
- Numerous small-caliber secondary battery guns that have a high rate of fire, but a short range of only 3 km
- Extra credits per battle and 50% more XP provided by the camouflage
Charleston is an American St. Louis-class cruiser. This large cruiser with moderate speed, a large pool of HP, and numerous main guns, is perfectly suited to causing some impressive damage in battle. Due to the above-average number of guns for her tier, the ship stands as a hazardous opponent for ships of any type.
- Fourteen 152 mm guns. Standard reload time—9 seconds; firing range—12.4 km
- A handsome pool of 29,500 HP
- She earns more credits per battle, and has a camouflage that adds a 50% XP bonus per battle and reduces the cost of the ship's post-battle service by 10%