Deze aanbieding is helaas niet meer beschikbaar
Een beoordeling van 4,6.
What you'll learn
What you'll learn
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with "regular expressions".
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python's debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
If you're an office worker, student, administrator, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you write code that can automate tedious tasks. This course follows the popular (and free!) book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.Automate the Boring Stuff with Python was written for people who want to get up to speed writing small programs that do practical tasks as soon as possible. You don't need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming, so this course skips all the computer science and concentrates on writing code that gets stuff done.This course is for complete beginners and covers the popular Python programming language. You'll learn basic concepts as well as:
Who this course is for:
- Web scraping
- Parsing PDFs and Excel spreadsheets
- Automating the keyboard and mouse
- Sending emails and texts
- And several other practical topics
- Office workers, students, small/home business workers, and administrators would want to improve their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers who want to add skills to their programming toolbelt.
- Computer users who have heard the "learn to code" message, but want practical reasons to learn programming.
- Experienced Python software engineers can skip the first half of the course, but may find the later parts that cover various third-party modules helpful.
- While this course doesn't cover specific devops tools, this course would be useful for QA, devops, and admins who want to learn scripting in Python.